We are looking for an experienced Physician / Doctor
, who will join our team in Berlin. As leader of the Medical Affairs Team you will use your medical expertise to bring patient reported outcomes (PROs) to the center of healthcare & the continuous medicine development of our software heartbeat one. ABOUT US
At heartbeat we have a talented team who are passionate about finding the best solutions to put the patient’s perspective at the center of healthcare. We are a diverse group of designers, engineers, scientists, thinkers and doers from different backgrounds working together to tackle big challenges.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DUTIES?
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company on a steep road to success to become category leader in the field of patient reported outcomes and to work with a high level of autonomy in a creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- We reward your commitment and trust in heartbeat with a competitive compensation package, a permanent contract, 30 holidays, flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Become a part of an open-minded and respectful team & regular team events
- In-depth insights into the digital healthcare market and of a High-Growth Startup
Anforderungen an den Bewerber bzw. erforderliche Qualifikation:WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH YOU
- Safeguarding the highest medical standards of our software heartbeat one and the development of medical strategies
- You will be responsible for the continuous medical device-compliant review of heartbeat ONE content, sales and marketing communication/material
- Identify areas where we can use existing evidence to build PRO-driven clinical decision making, maximise data quality and improve PRO sets
- Medical approbation in Germany or a license to practice medicine in the country of study
- A native level fluency in German AND a professional fluency in English
- At least 3 years of working as a doctor / healthcare professional in an academic teaching hospital or university hospital or in the pharmaceutical or medtech industry
- Good level of software understanding or IT affinity
- Good mathematical understanding (especially statistics) and scientific experience
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team and good communication skills
SOUNDS GOOD FOR YOU?
Then we are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
For any questions don´t hesitate to contacht our Opertions & HR Manager Kristin: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 030 364285390.